Sunday, February 7, 2010

Welcome!


In Jr. High when I was looking around to see what I would do with my life, I ended up at the school counselor. Nice fellow who seemed excited to have an honor student asking for guidance vs a stoner that was in trouble again. I recall doing some sort of test and being told that I would be a good photographer. Hmmm.


This didn't really grab me, but since I had no other plan at the time, I took some photography classes. Not much ever really came of this.


Since then, I've dabbled and played with it and while taking photos of the things I see is at time very satisfying, it can also be quite frustrating when I can't get the shot that I want or it just doesn't look like it did when I saw it. I've come to terms with the fact that it's me that needs the correction and learning and not the camera.


So, I'll post some photos and hopefully you'll enjoy them.


Comments are welcome!

1 comment:

  1. You are an ARTIST. Beautiful Site. Thank you for sharing...lol Mary

    ReplyDelete